Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today's Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz  is " Anything Goes, with the twist being to use
Die Cuts and Punches"  I used an image from Stitchy Bear called Wine Barrel!  This was a fun image to color with my Copic Pens.  I added some Glossy Accents to the wine bottles and some Wink Of Stella to the metal bands on the barrel.  I used a SB die to cut the leafy branches across the top and I used two Stampin Up punches to cut out the sentiment and the background layer.
I used an assortment of dotted papers from Bo Bunny to mat the image.

The inside has borders cut from a SB die, and a sentiment keeping with the French Wine theme.

Our sponsors for this month are:
and

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a good week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...