Thursday, June 26, 2014

Here we are at the end of June, already!   Why is it that summer just flies by?  I hope everyone is having some relaxing summer fun!   The Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz this week is a fun easy one.   The challenge is, as always..."Anything Goes....with the twist being....Anything Goes"!  So anything works!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
I used Bestie Image #830.   Doesn't she look cool and relaxed?  I colored her with Copic pens and used water soluble crayons to color the water background.  They are fun to work with.  I added some dimensional stickers....the wave and the sandy beach.  I used an embossed dark blue background layer, a die cut of a Palm tree, and letters that say Relax, on the right hand side.   They are glittered and kind of hard to see in the picture.

Inside I added some wave borders, another palm tree, some fish and a sticker that says...
"Its 5 o'clock Somewhere", along with a Margarita!   It seems like a perfect summer day!

Our awesome sponsors are:
Besties
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...