Thursday, June 12, 2014

This week's Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz is a different and fun challenge!  This week it is the usual, "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Sewing or Faux sewing"!  You can actually do some stitching on your project, or you can add faux stitches with a pen!   Lots of possibilities, and I can't wait to see what projects you all make!
I used this cute Besties Image #906!  I cut the image and matted it, using three different sized SB Dies.  I then used the WeR Memory Keepers Paper sewing tool.   I used the tool that punches curved slots so that you can thread a ribbon through it for a ribbon sewing effect.   It is very easy to do.   I also added some gemstones and a paper bow.   The bow was cut with an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die, and then I ran it through my Xyron making the front sticky and added glitter!

Inside, I just added some Washi tape across the top and bottom, and three layers of a SB Label Die, with a simple stamped sentiment.  
I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Our sponsors this month are:
Besties
Thank you for stopping by to visit!
Have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...