Thursday, June 5, 2014

It is the beginning of June and it is starting to heat up everywhere!  School is getting done and it is time for those Dance Recitals to be taking place.   I love to see the little girls in their fancy dance costumes, which is why I chose this week's image!  Our sponsors for the month of June are: Besties and the Paper Temptress!  The Besties images are so cute and such fun to color, and if you haven't visited the Paper Temptress, you are missing the best place to buy all types of paper!  Fabulous paper deals and the best service is what you get!
So, this week's Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz is the usual, "Anything Goes.....with the twist  being....A Feminine Card"!
This is Polly, and she is image 59.   Isn't she the cutest?  Of course, I colored her with my Copic Pens, cut the image out with a SB die and added some gemstones at the top and a French sentiment that means I Love You ( at least I think, and hope, that is what it means)!   The background layer is a piece of Shimmer Sheets!   This is the first time I worked with this stuff, and I have to tell you, I love it!   It embosses so beautifully and it is just so shimmery, and changes with the light, and comes in many colors!  The only problem I had was that it only comes 5 inches wide and that wasn't wide enough for my card, so I put two pieces side by side and hid the seam with a piece of pink ribbon, which I ended up liking, so it was a good thing!

Inside I put a piece of Washi tape down the side and added the sentiment and two 3D stickers that fit the ballerina theme perfectly!   I can just see this little girl dreaming of becoming a Ballerina!   This would be a perfect card for that little Ballerina in your life!
Again, our awesome sponsors this month are:
Besties
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate everyone stopping in and having a look and I love reading your comments!
Have a great week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...