Thursday, June 19, 2014

It is almost the first day  of summer and I am sure everyone is very happy about that!  I hope summer weather has arrived in your area!   Well, it is Thursday, so that means a new Twisted Thursday challenge starts today over at the Outlawz!  The theme for this week is as always...."Anything Goes...with the twist being....First Day Of Summer!"  There are so many fun things you can do with this theme!   I had a hard time deciding which way to go with this one, but finally decided on this!
This is Bestie image 831!  Isn't she cute!!  I remember loving these kinds of inner tubes when I was a kid!  I colored her with my Copic Pens, added a background done with Gelatos and then added some die cuts.   I cut a fun cloud shape twice in one size using white paper to stamp my sentiment on, and then a background layer of blue glitter paper.   I then added another smaller cloud in just the glitter paper.   At the bottom I cut two water waves out of the same glitter paper.  I added some Wink Of Stella to the inner tube for some sparkle and some Stickles to the flowers on her shoes, and Glossy Accents on her eyes.  I, also, added some polka dot ribbon to the front.

Inside I just cut a fancy SB die for an insert, and added some blue flowers with a bit  more glitter paper, to bring that color to the inside.

Our Sponsors for the month of June are
Besties
Be sure to visit our generous sponsors.   They always have some awesome deals!
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Have a great week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...