Thursday, July 10, 2014

Did everyone have a nice 4th of July?   I hope all your celebrations went well!
Summer is moving right along, and this week at the Outlawz, the Twisted Thursday Challenge is "Anything Goes...with the Twist being...Fun In The Sun"!  There are so many ways to go with this fun challenge!   I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
I used this super cute golf girl from Anne Fenton, who happens to be one of our awesome sponsors this month, along with Paper Temptress!
I colored her with my Copic Pens, used a SB die to cut the image out, then matted it on black, added a sentiment, and then some Dazzle stickers along the edges, in white!   I thought these stickers looked like lace.   I also added some pearls to each corner of the black layer and a fun gingham bow!

The inside has more of the same background paper, cut with a Martha Stewart edge punch and a SB die!
I hope you find time to join us at the Outlawz this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...