Thursday, July 24, 2014

I have a new Twisted Thursday Challenge entry to share.   This week at the Outlawz, the new Twisted Thursday Challenge is, as always, "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Anything Goes"!   That should be an easy one for everyone, so let us see what you have been creating!
I was anxious to use this beautiful Tiger Lily image from Anne Fenton.
I tried something new...I didn't use Copic Pens, instead I used water soluble crayons!   The whole image was colored with these water soluble crayons, and it was fun and easy to do!  The color is rich and vibrant in the flower, but it is subtle in the background.   The intensity was easy to control.   
I did add some Stickles to the spots on the flower, and to the butterfly bodies.

Inside is just a couple of SB die cuts, and the butterflies are another die cut!

Our awesome sponsors this week are:

and 


Be sure to visit these sponsors for some fabulous deals!
Thanks for stopping by this week!
See you at the Outlawz!
Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...