Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wow, its the middle of July already!  What is your favorite summer activity?  What do you like to do in the "Good Old Summer Time"?  That is the twist this week at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge!   The challenge is, as always..."Anything Goes...with the twist being...In the Good Old Summer Time"!   I'm sure we will see lots of interesting ideas this week!  I can't wait to see what everyone makes!
I chose this adorable image by Anne Fenton called "Freddie's BarBQ"!  It just looked so summery to me!   He is sitting on his Lily pad catching bugs!
I colored the image with my Copic Pens.   I used Gelatos to make the setting sun and sky background.   I also added some Gelatos to the water over top of the Copics.   I wasn't sure if that would work, but it does!  I was able to add the purple mauve color to the water this way.  Little Freddie has some Stickles added to the spots on his back, and I added some cut out butterflies and dragonflies, and a bit of greenery to the scene.
Inside I just added some more die cuts from a SB die.  

Our awesome sponsors for this week are:
Anne Fenton of

and 

I hope you will stop by the Outlawz this week and join our fun challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...