Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's the last Thursday in July, and we have a fun challenge for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!   The challenge is as always..."Anything Goes...with the twist being...Feet"!  I thought this was such a fun creative idea for a challenge!  There are just so many ways to go with this theme!    I used this fun image from Stampingbella called The Right Shoes!   This is a rubber stamp and it comes with the sentiment.   This set reminds me so much of my daughter and I will be sending her this card!  She loves those shoes with the red soles, by the famous designer, so that is why they are colored this way!
I colored with my Copic Pens and just added a bit of Wink Of Stella to the legs and the red part of the soles, and a gem to the bow, and more gems and a bow along the side.   I wanted it to be all done in black, white and red, with just the flesh tone on the legs.

Inside was rather simple using SB Wonky rectangle dies and the sentiment that came with the stamp, again in the black, white and red.
I hope you all have that right pair of shoes that makes you feel this way!

Our sponsors at the Outlawz this week are:
Anne's Digital Art
and
Paper Temptress

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
Janet   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...