Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Thursday, everyone!   A new Twisted Thursday challenge is up at the Outlawz!  The challenge is as always "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Add a Ladybug"!  Who doesn't like ladybugs!
I used this beautiful sunflower image from Oak Pond Creations, who is our sponsor this month!
I colored it with my Copic Pens, added some Stickles for sparkle and then I added Martha Stewart's tiny seed beads to the center to look like the sunflower seeds.  I then cut the image out.   The background paper is watercolor paper that I added Gelatos to and made a watercolor wash background.   I cut some vines and leaves out of green pattern paper to add to the background.   The cut image is raised on Pop Dots.  I added the Hello sentiment by stamping in the same green as the greenery.   And lastly, I added some Ladybugs!   They are ladybugs that are 3D stickers that a very good friend gave to me!  I love these stickers! 

Inside, I made smaller flowers that look like sunflowers and added one more Ladybug sticker! 
I really enjoyed trying the watercolor paper background!   I will be doing this again!

Be sure to visit Oak Pond Creations for some amazing images!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...