Thursday, March 31, 2016

I can hardly believe that March is coming to an end!  We have one more Twisted Thursday for this month!  The Twist is...Anything Goes!  Our sponsor for this whole month has been Bugaboo Stamps!  They have a huge selection of the cutest stamps!
I was taking an online Watercolor Pencil class by Dion Dior.   In that class she taught us to draw images and to use watercolor pencils.  Unfortunately, the class is now closed.  This was an image she taught us to draw and to watercolor.  I was happy with the end result, so I decided to make it into a Thank You card!

Inside I used a piece of printed vellum from SU on top of green.  I stamped the sentiment with Mementos Ink and let it dry overnight.  I wasnt sure what was the best ink to use on vellum.  I added a small strip of ribbon to the bottom.
I hope you can join us at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz and be sure to visit our sponsor!



Thanks for stopping by!
Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...