Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I have a new card to share today.   I  made this one for the Festive Fridays Challenge at the Outlawz.  This is such a fun challenge.   There are always 4 different themes to choose from each week.  This week I chose the theme...Open That Bottle.  It sounded like fun!
I just got the new Tim Holz Crazy Cats stamps and dies and couldn't wait to use them!  I thought this combination was perfect for the theme!
I colored the pieces with Copic Pens and used the dies to cut them out.  The cat is mounted on a wobbler, so he moves.  The milk bottle was covered with Glossy Accents.  The images were put on an oval cut from a suede paper.   I embossed a background layer and added some more layers.  I then made a sentiment using the ZinkHappy printer!

Inside is plain with lot of room to write!
I hope you join in on the fun at Festive Fridays!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...