Thursday, March 10, 2016

There is a new challenge starting at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz.  The this this week is, "Show Us Some Green!  Green is the color we are looking for!
I used this image called SB Fireman Cat, from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps!
I colored this one with Polychromos Pencils.  The background was done using Gelatos.  I added some Stickles to the hat and a few gems on the ribbon pieces.   I used some tissue paper to make the light green background.   This was tissue paper that is used by florists.   It has a waxy coating and doesn't tear as easily.   I crumpled it up and then sprayed some adhesive on on a white paper and glued it in place.   I like the texture that this created!

I added some more on the inside along with some thread and a stamp.

Take time to visit our sponsor,


Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...