Friday, March 4, 2016

I have a new card today, that I made for the March Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz!  The adorable image was donated by Gerda Steiner!   Its the cutest bunny!  I made it into an Easter card, but it could be used for so many different things!
I made the background paper with Color Bursts.  I cut the image out and colored him with Copics.  I added Glossy Accents to his glasses and some Stickles to the frames.  I then die cut the eggs and put them on double sided tape and added the glitter.  I put the bunny on a Wobbler and last I added a sentiment and some Easter Grass at the bottom.

Inside, I added some Washi Tape, some leftover green tissue paper that was scrunched up and glued to card stock, another egg and the sentiment!
You have all month to join the Progressive Challenge!   I hope you come see all the wonderful DT projects, and join the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...