Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!
I just would like to wish everyone a Healthy And Happy 2014!
Can you believe it is January, already?  Where has the time gone?  The holidays just flew by.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and got to spend lots of time with family and friends!  Now it is time to settle in for a snowy winter here in Northern Maine!  Lots of crafting time!
So it might be a good time to try out all your new craft things you got for Christmas!   How about joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge?  The challenge for this week is as always...."Anything Goes...with the twist being.....A Lady In A Hat"!  You can always do just the Anything Goes part, but if you add the twist your name gets entered twice for the monthly drawing!  Our sponsor this month is Sherry Baldy Besties!   These are such cute images and so much fun to color! I used Img 910 and it can be found here.
She is so cute in her Santa hat!   I colored her with Copic Pens and added some Stickles for the furry parts of her hat and skirt!  I cut the ovals with a Spellbinders Die and I also cut the Poinsettia with a Spellbinders die and added a pearl to the center.   The Noel at the top is an ornament that I got in a pack from Wal-Mart.  It is about 1/8 of an inch thick, so you do need a padded envelope to mail this one.

The inside of the card is done using another Spellbinders die.   I believe it is called Lacy Ovals.   The stamp is an old stamp I have had for years, but I still like it and it is the perfect size for this small oval!  The red stripe is a piece of glitter tape that matches the red glitter paper both on the front and inside of the card.
So come on over to the Outlawz and join us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge!
Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping in this week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...