Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another fun card to share today!   DeeDee's Digis has a new month long challenge up!  The first one of the year! This site is new to me and I am just loving all the cute images!!   It is a Progressive Challenge, which means if you participate each month, you automatically get the next month's digi set for free!!   You only have to buy the set the first time you join!   How cool is that?   And if you happen to fall in love with other design sets and spend more than $10, you get the current set for free!  If you just want the challenge set it is $1.25 and you get a lot!  You get a black line image, a colored image and some sentiments!   I think that is one fabulous deal!
This cute little bunny would make the perfect Valentine card for anyone!
It is colored with Copics, and some Stickles were added for the snowy parts.
All papers were just papers I had in my ever-growing stash!
The sentiment on the inside is part of the set!
I just layered the sentiment on some matching paper and used Spellbinders Dies to cut it out!  I used a punch to make some extra hearts, and put some Washi tape across the bottom!
Be sure to check out Deedee's Digi's and the new challenge!   Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...