Monday, January 13, 2014

I have a card to share today, even though it is not Thursday!   This is a card that I am entering in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! The theme for this two week challenge is "use a House Mouse stamp that is new to you, one that you never used before!"  I got my first House Mouse Stamp this past fall, and I now have quite a collection! These stamps are just so darn cute and so much fun to color!  I hope you will scurry on over and check out the challenge!
This stamp is called Bears on Ice.
It was colored with Copic Pens.   The snowflakes are Dazzle Stickers and the blue ice at the bottom is glitter tape.


Inside view of the Easel Card, with more Dazzle Stickers!


I hope you will check out the challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Janet McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...