Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wow, we are halfway through January already!   I hope you are enjoying January wherever you live!
Today's card is for the new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz!  It starts today, January 16 and runs through midnight, January 22, 2014!   The theme for this week is ..."Anything Goes....with the twist being...Paper Piecing"!  Our sponsor for the whole month is Besties!     I used Img.0911!

She is another cutie from Besties!   They are such fun to color!   I chose a pink paper with a small print to use for her clothes!   I used a Spellbinders Die to cut the image out, matted it on some printed pink paper, and the blue layer is actually vellum, but it doesn't show up very well in a picture.
I added some Dazzle sticker embellishments and also some gems.   Of course I had to use Stickles....gotta love Stickles!   It was added to the furry parts of her outfit and to the tops of her boots.   Glossy Accents was added to her eyes!


The inside of the card had another Spellbinders Die cut and the pink strip of paper matches the layer on the front!
I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you hop on over to the Outlawz and join us in this challenge! You could win some fabulous prizes from Besties!
Have a great week, everyone!   
Thanks for stopping by!
Stay warm or cool wherever you are!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...