Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's Thursday, and the new Twisted Thursday Challenge is up and running at the Outlawz!  Today's challenge is the normal "Anything Goes...with the twist being...A Gatefold Card"!  These can be made in so many ways, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
I used a beautiful pre-colored image from Nicecrane Designs, who is one of our sponsors this month. They have the most beautiful vintage images and prints!  
I made the front of my card look like barn doors.  I embossed the paper with a wood grain folder, and then added some distress inks to make the wood grain show up better.  I added some grass and flower cutouts, an awesome pair of cowboy boots that are metal charms, a Dazzle for a hinge, and the rope hanging on the door functions as the closure for the card.

The inside reveals the beautiful Nicecrane image!  I distressed the edges of the image slightly, added more wood grain embossed papers, and the sentiment is a brown Dazzle that I thought was perfect!
Be sure to visit our sponsors this month:
And I hope you join us at the Outlawz this week!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...