Monday, April 21, 2014

I hope everyone had a nice Easter, and that spring has arrived in your neck of the woods!
House Mouse has a new Challenge starting today, and running for two weeks!   The challenge is pop up some part of your design!   I made this fun Baby Card for my daughter's friend!   I love this House Mouse image, and thought he was just perfect for my card!
I colored this with Copic Pens and used a SB die to cut it out!  The main image is popped up on a Wobbler and the sentiment on the front is on Pop Dots.  The papers are all from a We R Memory Keepers 6x6 pad.

The inside sentiment is from a Hot Off the Press set.  I used the same papers as on the front and added some blue ribbon.
Scurry on over to House Mouse and see all the awesome cards from the DT and all the entries coming in!  
Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...