Thursday, April 24, 2014

Here we are almost at the end of April, and this is our last challenge for April.  The Twisted Thursday challenge this week at the Outlawz is "Anything Goes...with the twist being....Anything Goes"!  Everyone likes an Anything Goes Challenge!   I can't wait to see all your awesome creations!
Another beautiful pre-colored image from Nicecrane Designs! I added some real feathers from my pet bird!  I added a Washi tape border and then some ribbon on the corners with some pearls.  These images are so beautiful that they really don't need much else to be added!

Inside, I put a simple sentiment, and some cut out feathers from a Quikcutz die, and Washi tape across the bottom.  
I want to thank our generous sponsors for the months of March and April!
Thank you so much!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...