Thursday, April 3, 2014

Its the first week of April!  Hard to believe that we are already in April, and it is Thursday, so it is the beginning of a brand new Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!  This week we have an easy one for you...."Anything Goes....with the twist being....Your Favorite Color"!   I can't wait to see what  everyone comes up with!   My favorite colors seem to change from season to season....sometimes day to day.  I have always loved this color combo....light yellow and denim blue!   It seems cheery, and reminds me of a summer day!
This is another Nicecrane Designs image.   I really like these little girls that look like Hummel Figurines.  This image is VCK45BW.  I colored her with Copic Pens, and cut her out with the SB matting dies.   I have sets A and B, so I could mat at 1/8 inch increments.   I saw a video a while back where it was suggested to use a permanent marker and mark the backs of the dies with an A or B!  Now I understand why!!!!   Once they get mixed up, it is very difficult to find the right ones to use, or to put them away again...ask me how I know!   Mine are now marked!!

For the inside of the card, I used another SB die that a dear friend gave me (Thank you, Darcy)!   It cuts the slits at the bottom so that you can thread a ribbon through!   It has a nice border of dots and then the fancy ribbon threaded at the bottom!   At the top I added two feathers and a tiny bow!   The two feathers are courtesy of one of my pet birds....Thank you,  Eddie!   His feathers were the perfect color!  He is a Sun Conure!

Our fabulous sponsors again this week are:
Be sure to visit both sponsors for some wonderful deals!
Thank you, Sponsors!!
Thanks for stopping by this week, I hope to see you over at the Outlawz!
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...