Thursday, January 1, 2015


Happy New Year, everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great time celebrating!

It is Thursday, and that means Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz has a new and  exciting challenge starting!
This week the theme is the usual...Anything Goes...with the twist being...Winter Card!
Our awesome sponsor is:
They have so many cute images and a lot that would make cute Winter Cards, so be sure to check them out!
I used this cute image called Brats Winter Snowman!
I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, and added some Wink of Stella for sparkle.  I couldn't resist making one more Shaker Card!   I think shaker cards are just great for kids!  The snow is glitter  and some SU snowflakes!

Inside has some snowman paper, another snowman, and a winter greeting with a tree brad!

I hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2015!!

Thanks for stopping by this week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...