Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello, everyone!   I hope everyone has had a good start to the New Year!  Winter has settled in here in Northern Maine.  We are having some very cold temperatures, so it is a good time to stay in and do some crafting!  Thursday means there is a brand new challenge starting at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!  This week the theme is...Anything Goes...with the twist being... to make a Gatefold card!  Any kind of Gatefold card will do!  We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  There are so many super cute images to choose from, so be sure to visit them!
I chose to use this beautiful silhouette design called " Silhouette butterfly flower"
I added some Wink Of Stella to the butterflies to give some sparkle and just lightly sponged in a light lavender background.  I found some black and white paper in a reverse silhouette design with a flower theme, and I also cut out a lavender butterfly flourish with a SB die.   It is kind of hard to see, but there is a piece on each side.

Inside I cut the same butterfly flourish from the black and white paper and added a flower stamp in purple, along with the sentiment.
I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...