Thursday, January 22, 2015

Its Thursday, so that means another new Twisted Thursday Challenge is starting at the Outlawz!  The challenge is the usual "Anything goes, with the twist being...Lovely as a Tree"!  Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps.   They have a huge selection of the cutest images.  I used an image called Ava's swing.
I colored the image with Polychromos pencils, then cut the image out.   The background was created with random papers and a tree stamp and some die cut clouds.  I stamped the sentiment on a cloud, added some cute flowers to the grass and then mounted the cut image on a Wobbler, so it would like she was swinging.

Inside I just added some die cut trees.
I hope to see  you in the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...