Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I hope you are all having a great January, wherever you are!  Its cold where I am, so its a good time to craft!  The Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz is just getting started.   The challenge is as always...Anything Goes...withe the Twist being...use eyelets or brads, or both!  Our sponsor this  month is Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose to use the image called flower ladybug love.


I colored this image with Polychromos colored pencils.   They are a very vibrant color.  The flying insects and the snail are brads.   I added some stenciled butterflies and dragonflies to the background. On  the flower, I added seed beads to the centers and some Stickles to the ladybugs and the heart.  I added a sentiment to the top that was pre-printed.
I tried to capture some of the sparkle from the Stickles, but it doesn't show up very well.

Inside I just used some of the same papers and colors as the front and added two Dazzle butterflies.

I hope you are able to join us at the Outlawz this week!
Be sure to visit Bugaboo Stamps for a huge assortment of cute digits!
Thanks for stopping by this week!
Have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...