Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I have another card for you today.  The Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz has The January challenge up and running.   The image this month is from All Dressed Up.  Isn't she cute?
I colored her with Copic Pens, cut her out with a SB die and layered her on a piece of ShimmerSheetz that was embossed with a snowflake folder.   That was then layered on top of a piece of glitter paper and some snowflakes were added with a Pearl Pen.  I had some large plastic snowflakes so I added them for some dimension.

Inside, I added a sentiment on a tag and some more snowflakes!
I hope you can get over to the Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz!  There is still plenty of time to enter.   Best thing is...if you enter this month you  will receive next month's image for free!
Hope to see yo there!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...