Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Thursday, everyone!  We have a new challenge starting today at the Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz!  The challenge is Anything Goes with the twist being....Use a Doily!   With Valentine's Day coming soon, this shouldn't be too hard to do!  Our sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear.  I used  the image called Forever Yours.
I colored the image with Polychromos colored pencils ( I love these pencils), and then cut it out.  I also added some Stickles to the hearts on her shirt and on her hat.  I decided to make a Rocker card using a Lucky 8 punch, to make the base layer that had hearts around the border.  The smaller circle was cut with a small Lucky 8 punch.  The white hearts on the red background are the ones cut out with the punch and turned over to the backside.   The image was then mounted on the white circle with a Wobbler.  

Inside, I added a foam greeting and some more hearts!  
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...