Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello, Thursday!!   That means that a new fun challenge is starting at Twisted Thursday over at the Outlawz!  The theme is "Anything Goes, with the twist being...an Easel Card"!  Our sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear!  I used the image called "So Many Fish"!
I colored the image with Polychromos pencils, but I did the water, grass and sky with Pastel pencils!  That was a first for me, and I found out I like working with them!  I did have to spray it with a fixative when I was finished and luckily it didn't affect the colored pencils!  I added some flowers and a sentiment.  The flowers were given to me by a dear friend, and I just love them!  I have been using them a lot!

Inside, I added some more flowers and the rest of the sentiment, that was punched out of the background that was cut away from the image.  
I hope you can join us at the Outlawz this week!   There is always so much inspiration there!
Thanks for stopping by this week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...