Thursday, February 5, 2015

 A new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz 
is getting started today.   The challenge is the normal Anything Goes, with the twist being...A People Card!     Our awesome sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear!  I used this image called Dress Up!
I colored  the image with Polychromos colored pencils.   I then added the background with Caran D'Ache watercolor crayons!   These are so much fun to work with, the colors blend so easily.  I then added Flower Soft to the boa, and some Stickles to the purse, and her necklace.   I also added  some Dazzles as the sentiment and to her hat and purse.

Inside I added more Dazzles and another sentiment that was given to me by a dear friend!
I hope you can join us this week at the Twisted Thursday Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by this week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...