Thursday, February 12, 2015

I have another card to share today, using an image from Deedee's Digi!   This is the image for February and the Progressive Challenge at Deedee's.  Its called Forever Friends.
I used this cute image of two tigers.   I colored them with Polychromos colored pencils, and then cut the image out.  I used a die from Papertrey Ink to cut the green leafy layer.   The background paper is from an Origami paper pack and I thought it looked like a sunset.  The bottom part of the card is just some brown paper that has a pattern, to make it look like they are sitting on the ground.

Inside is simple, to leave plenty of room for writing!
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head on over to Deedee's Digis to join in the fun!
Have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...