Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!!  I hope everyone is enjoying summer, and that you have lots of festivities planned for this weekend!  This week at the Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz, the theme is Anything Goes, with the Twist being...Summer Time!  So come and join us with all of your fun summer cards!    I chose to use an image by Anne Fenton, called Freddie's Happy Hour!
I thought Freddie looked so cute, while sipping on his drink!  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  I added nail polish with glitter to the water to make it sparkly, and also some Stickles was added to the dragonfly, Freddie, and to the drink.

I decided to make this into an easel card!
I hope  you find time to join us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...