Thursday, July 23, 2015

Its summer and everyone loves the water when its hot!   The Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz is Anything Goes, with the twist being...A Water Theme!
I used this delightful image from Sassy 
Cheryl called Lazy Afternoon!  I remember doing this when I was a kid, using those big black inner tubes from truck tires!   I guess they are hard to find now!  What fun we used to have with these!
I colored this image with my Copic Pens, and then went over the water with my glitter nail polish, and I even went over the tube with black glitter nail polish.  I added some Stickles to Sally's hair bow and her swim suit!  I punched a sun and popped a cloud over it, that has some chalk on it to give it some shading.  I added a sentiment that I had.

Inside I added another sentiment and kept it simple!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...