Thursday, July 30, 2015

Its hard to believe that July is coming to an end already!   Summer always just flies by!  This week the theme at the Outlawz, Twisted Thursday Challenge is, Anything Goes, with the twist being...Anything Goes!  The last week of the month is always a double Anything Goes!  So anything works and we would love to see your creations!  Come join us!
I used this image by Anne Fenton, and for the first time I tried the Zig Clean Brush watercolors!  They are a bit challenging to work with, but I love the vibrancy of the colors, so I will keep practicing!

The inside is a sentiment and more butterflies!
I hope you find time to join us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...