Sunday, July 19, 2015

I have a card to share today that is from Deedee's Digis, monthly challenge!  It is a Progressive challenge, so once you join and enter a card, you get the next month's digi for free!  You get so much...images and sentiments!  The images are always so cute!  Visit Deedee's Digis for all the details!
I used the two little boy and girl bear images to make a Gatefold card.  I colored the images with Polychromos pencils, cut them out and mounted them on Wobblers.  I added some flower stickers I had and a border trim.  I put a dot of Stickles in the centers of the flowers and also on the ice cream.
Partially opened card.

Inside I added the sentiment and some more flowers, and some of the paper I used on the outside!
Be sure to visit Deedee's Digis to see all their cute images!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...