Thursday, July 16, 2015

This Thursday at the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz, the theme is Anything goes, with the optional twist being...Step Cards!  Our sponsor this month is Sami Stamps, and I used this image called Fancy with My Poodles!
I made the step card base and added the image the I colored with Copic Pens and paper pieced the dress and boots.   I added some coordinating paper in green to the sides, and put Stickles on the dog leashes to make them sparkle.  I also added a strip of paper with the Eiffel Tower on it, because these are French Poodles!  :)

Inside I used more of the same paper and added a sentiment that seemed appropriate!
I hope you can join us in the challenge and do take the time to visit Sami Stamps to see all of their wonderful images!
Thanks for stoping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...