Friday, February 14, 2014

At the beginning of February a new challenge started at Words 2 Scrap By.   The challenge is called "Colors of the World"!   The challenge is to use the colors of the Olympic Rings!   Since it is already the middle of February, I figured I had better get going!  So here is my entry!
I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the world.   I then used a Joanna Sheen Signature Die to cut the fan shape in the colors of the Olympic rings.  The die is small and cuts each section  so you can make the fan as big as you want.   The hearts are pieces cut out from the fan.  I put a wide red satin ribbon behind the world and added some gems in the corners and the "Celebrate" and stars are Dazzle stickers.

The inside has more hearts cut from the fan design and more Dazzle stickers!
I hope you are enjoying watching the Olympics, I know I am!
Be sure to check out the challenge at Words 2 Scrap By!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...