Tuesday, February 25, 2014

There is a new challenge that started in January at Lauralcraft!  I missed the January challenge, but a dear friend sent me the link for the February challenge, so I thought I would give it a try!  The challenge theme is "Favorite Song"!  So, I started looking at my images and thinking about what I could do, after all, it is almost the end of February!  Anyway, this is what I came up with!  One of my favorite songs being "You Light Up My Life"!
I used this cute little Saturated Canary image.   I thought she looked like she might be going to a Prom, or out with her special someone!
This is a box card that I got from a card kit from Annie's Attic many years ago.   I kept the template so I could make it again.

It folds flat so that you can mail it.

And this is the side view when it is set up!
I hope you check out the challenge at Laurelcraft, and perhaps join them next month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...