Thursday, February 13, 2014

Its Thursday and that means there is a brand new challenge at the Outlawz! The Twisted Thursday Challenge is as always...Anything Goes, with the twist being....Add A Flower To Your Card!  We are all looking forward to Spring and flowers, so lets start a little early and put some flowers on our cards! Sponsors for the month of February are
Anne's Digital Art
and Paper Temptress

This was such a fun card to do!   I decided on a step card, cut the base with my Silhouette Machine, then colored the image with Copic Pens.

The Silhouette machine cut the papers that fit on the front of the card and each of the steps.
After that it was just a matter of decorating with flowers.   I used Prima flowers, and I cut the grass using a die from Poppy Stamps.  I have a tiny dragon fly punch, and a tiny butterfly punch that I used to add to the scene.   The sentiment is from a set I have had for quite some time.

Some more pictures of the steps from the side, the top and closeup!



I hope you get a chance to join us over at the Outlawz!
Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...