Monday, February 24, 2014

Its Monday and the last House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge for the month of February is here!  This challenge is #164...Anything Goes!  Anything Goes is always such a fun challenge, because anything you create, works!   Get out your House Mouse Stamps and create something beautiful, and hop on over to HMFMC to enter your creation!
The stamp I used is called "Kitten Kisses", and I just thought is was adorable!   This stamp could be used for so many different occasions!  I layered many different layers of pink and teal papers.   I added the ribbon under the stamped layer.  I made the flowers using a new die I got from Heartfelt Creations.  It is called Tattered Flowers.  You get many different sizes of the flower die so you can layer them to make dimensional flowers in different sizes.
The mirror is covered in Glossy Accents to make it look like a shiny mirror.

The inside is a couple more layers of paper and a piece of Washi tape.

This is a side view to show the dimension of these flowers!   I love this new die!

Be sure to check out HMFMC for some inspiration and to enter your creation!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...