Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's another Twisted Thursday!!  The new challenge is up over at the Outlawz, and this week the challenge is as always...."Anything Goes....with the twist being....Triple Play"!   Just use three of something!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  I couldn't decide on any one group of three, so I have 3 groups of three things!
First, I have three butterflies, then three flower, button type embellishments from Stampin Up, and finally three rhinestones at the top!
This cute image, from Anne Fenton of Anne's Digital Art, is colored with Copic markers and I used Spellbinders Ovals to cut the image and the mat.    
The paper is from a Bo Bunny 6x6 pad.

Inside, I used another SB Die to cut the flower shape, another corner die and Dazzle Dragonfly stickers.

Our Sponsors for the month of February are
Anne's Digital Art
and Paper Temptress
Be sure to visit our sponsors for some great digital images by Anne and for some yummy papers from the Paper Temptress!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...