Monday, February 10, 2014

Its Monday and a brand new challenge is starting at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.   These challenges run for two weeks, so you have time to make something and enter the challenge!  The new challenge is #163, a color challenge, and the color is....Amethyst!   Purple, purple and more purple, I love purple!!
This adorable stamp is called "Mice Scream For Ice Cream"!
I  just thought that this stamp was so cute and perfect for a birthday card!
I have layered all different papers that had the same shade of purple.   I added some 3D stickers, some rhinestones, a bow and a sentiment.   I used Martha Stewart's tiny beads for the look of sprinkles.

Inside the card I added some Dazzle Stickers, ribbon and a sentiment!

Be sure to head on over to HMFMC to see the awesome DT cards and to get a little inspiration!  
I hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...